Welcome to ICDCS 2017, to be held in Atlanta, GA, USA on June 5 – 8, 2017.
The annual ICDCS conference is a premier international forum for researchers, developers and users to present, discuss and exchange the ideas and R&D results on topics related to the cutting edge technologies of distributed computing systems. We invite you to submit your original contributions to the ICDCS research track covering multiple research areas.
A new feature of ICDCS 2017 is to invite original submissions to three new tracks: the industry and experimentation track, the applications and experiences track and the vision track. Please refer to our submission instruction for further information.
ICDCS 2017 Conference 1-Page Flyer: PDF
- Workshops and tutorials: June 5, 2017
- Main conference: June 6 – 8, 2017
- 2017-02-03: Short papers due date extended to February 10, 2017
- 2017-01-30: Demo track due date extended to February 25, 2017
- 2016-12-21: Call for tutorials announced
- 2016-12-21: Call for panels announced
- 2016-11-01: Workshops are finalized
- 2016-10-14: 2nd call for workshops announced
- 2016-10-10: Facebook group launched
- 2016-08-29: Call for workshops announced
- 2016-06-22: Conference website launched
- Workshop proposal deadline:
November 1, 2016
- Abstract registration (Research Tracks):
December 5, 2016, 11:59pm PST
- Paper submission (Research Tracks):
December 12, 2016, 11:59pm PST
- Author notification (Research Tracks): March 6, 2017
- Camera-ready paper deadline (Research Tracks): April 3, 2017