ICDCS 2017 conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research findings in major and emerging areas of distributed computing.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Big Data Systems and Distributed Data Management and Analytics
- Cloud Computing and Data Center Systems
- Distributed Operating Systems and Middleware
- Distributed Algorithms and Theory
- Distributed Fault Tolerance and Dependability
- Security, Privacy, Trust in Distributed Systems
- Distributed Green Computing and Energy Management
- Mobile and Wireless Computing
- Edge and Fog Computing
- Internet of Things, Smart Cities, and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Social Networks and Crowdsourcing
The Applications and Experiences track is targeted at practical research results in broad areas of distributed computing systems, including but limited to distributed computing applications and experiences.
- Songqing Chen, George Mason Univ. USA
- Sangeetha Seshadri, IBM Almaden
- See here: Program Committee
Form of Manuscript: All submissions should follow the IEEE 8.5” x 11” Two-Column Format. Each submission can have up to 10 pages without references. Papers exceeding this length limit or with smaller fonts will be rejected without review. If the submission is accepted for publication, up to 2 over-length pages may be purchased for the final camera-ready version. Submissions should NOT be blinded for review.
Electronic Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icdcs2017
- Abstract registration: January 9, 2017 (optional)
- Paper submission: January 21, 2017 (firm deadline)
- Author notification: March 13, 2017
- Camera-ready paper deadline: April 3, 2017
You can also find the ICDCS 2017 submission Web page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icdcs2017 when you log in to EasyChair and follow the menu items ICDCS 2017 -> ICDCS 2017 information.